Berikut kumpulan 14 kata kata bijak Islami dari Al Quran dengan berbahasa Inggris. Dapat dibagikan sebagai pengingat serta pesan silaturahmi baik kepada keluarga, sahabat atau rekan, juga bisa untuk postingan sosial media. 1. "If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things." [Quran 8:61]
2. "Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [Quran, 7:199] 3. "Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures." [Quran, 98:7] 4. "Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant." [Quran, 7:199]
5. "Allah is with those who restrain themselves." [Quran 16: 128] 6. “Have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity)." [Quran 73:10] 7. "Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures." [Quran 98:7]
8. “Allah never changes the condition of people unless they strive to change themselves” [Quran, 13.11] 9. "And the servants of Allah … are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'" [Quran 25:63] 10. "O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you." [Quran, 2, 208]
11. "The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind." [Quran, 5:33] 12. "Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity." [Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32] 13. "Allah is with those who restrain themselves." [Quran 16: 128]
14. "Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity)." [Quran 73:10] Perayaan Idul Fitri 2020 akan dijumpai para umat Muslim sebentar lagi, yakni tepatnya dari 23 24 Mei 2020. Idul Fitri menandai akhir bulan suci Ramadhan dan hari keagamaan penting yang dirayakan oleh umat Islam di seluruh dunia.
Namun di tengah wabah virus corona (covid 19) saat ini tentu saja ada tradisi Idul Fitri yang berbeda. Biasanya saat hari raya umat muslim akan berbondong bondong melaksanakan Salat Ied namun kali ini ibadah tersebut dianjurkan untuk dilakukan di rumah. Tidak hanya itu yang paling mendasar dan yang paling dinantikan yakni berkumpul dengan keluarga.
Kali ini di tengah pandemi, hal tersebut bukan pilihan yang bijak, lantaran adanya social distancing untuk menahan penyebaran virus corona. Lantas bukan berarti silaturahmi berhenti, dengan adanya kemudahan teknologi di jaman modern saat ini, inovasi komunikasi pun dapat dilakukan. Termasuk mengirimkan ucapan selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri kepada keluarga, kerabat, rekan, dan lainnya.
Sehingga tali silaturahmi di tengah Pandemi Covid 19 tetap terjaga. 1. "May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!" 2. "May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid."
3. "May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak" 4. "May God give you happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All." Eid Wishes 5. "Let this Eid open your mind with new fresh thoughts."
6. "May Allah's blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always. Eid Mubarak!" 7. "May this special day bring peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!" 8. "May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak"
9. "Today I pray that Happiness be at your door, may it knock early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah's Peace,love,joy and good health behind" 10. "The holy month of Ramadan was celebrated with devotion. Now it's time for Eid. On the occasion of Eid ul Fitr, my best wishes to all." Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi 11. "On the auspicious occasion of Eid ul Fitr, I extend greetings and good wishes to all my fellow citizens, particularly my Muslim brothers and sisters, in India and abroad," Indian President Pranab Mukherjee
12. "May thi Eid bring Fun; Eid bring Happiness, Eid bring God’s endless blessings, Eid brings fresh love…Eid MUBARAK to you and your family" 13. "When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very Happy Eid Mubarak to you" 14. "Wish you and your family the blessings of Allah, the kindness of Allah and help of Allah on this day of Eid. Eid Mubarak!"
15. "When moon of Eid arises it makes all of us so happy and excited. May all of your times be full of such an amusing excitement and happiness. Happy Eid Day!" 16. "Eid is a wonderful and nice day to Pray, Care, Love, Smile and Celebrate with one another and to thank Allah for giving us this wonderful day. Eid Mubarak!" 17. "No shadows to depress you. Only joys to surround you. Allah himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you. Today tomorrow and every day… Eid Mubarak!"
18. "Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!" 19. "Let all your obstacles vanish in just a friction of second. Happy Eid!" 20. “In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak”